GDP Case Study : London Development Agency
The Diversity Dividend
Farrah Qureshi was awarded a prestigious contract to partner The London Development Agency on the launch of the servicing of a groundbreaking assessment tool, programmed to measure the impact of diversity, and promote continuous development and best practice. The ‘Diversity Dividend’ has been designed to ensure that businesses have access to the information/tools they need to build effective diversity programmes, strategies and initiatives. The Global Diversity Practice worked with the LDA on this start up project and pilot phase from conception to delivery phase.
Our role in the projected included:-
1. Providing highly trained personnel to act as account managers to assist participating companies in undertaking the self-assessment process and preparing themselves for an independent validation. The account managers assisted the participating organisations to develop diversity action plans to accelerate their progress in achieving their long term diversity goals.
2. Using our collective consultancy experience as specialist advisors in diversity and equality practice to identify and document examples of good diversity and equality practice
3. Provide specialist technical and consultancy support on a range of diversity and equality issues to organisations.
The Global Diversity Practise consultants have been assisting companies in addressing the barriers that impact on their ability to unlock the full potential of diversity as a business imperative. This has included consultancy on such areas as;
- Supporting organisations on developing diversity strategy and policy in HR and People areas,
- Developing a Diversity Communications Strategy.
- Providing consultancy on setting up Diversity Networks, Champions and Councils,
- Guidance on research and best practice for age Diversity measurement and monitoring